Davis & Harman LLP is looking for a part-time law librarian to help us maintain, on a part-time basis, our small law library. We believe the position requires approximately four hours a week or perhaps eight hours every two weeks if that work schedule might be more suitable.
Essentially, we need help with:
- adding to our existing collection new acquisitions reflecting the Library of Congress Classification System (probably no more than 10-15 new acquisitions during the course of a year),
- re-shelving any returned books,
- requesting interlibrary loans,
- any legal research questions that arise (our legal practice focuses on tax and employee benefits),
- ordering certain books, and
- to the extent time permits, circulating via email certain electronic publications (only a handful of publications per week).
Please send resumes to the attention of Daniela Stoia at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org